Don’t seek love externally, it’s short-lived. Go beyond the ego sphere and rouse the love that already exists within yourself. It will encompass everything and everyone in your life. It will pervade your very being.
12 commandments for a happy life and soul
1. Choose happiness. Radiate it. Happiness is an option and positive energy you can plough daily. Motivational quotes of life give you the best to live in good vibration energy like peace, love, joy, and fun — for your own fulfillment and wellbeing, and for the optimistic ripple effect, it has on those around you and the entire world.
Bring a sense of delight, play, enthusiasm, and awe to your regular assignments and life cycle. Decide that no matter what occurs, you will keep your heart open.
2. Enjoy the pleasures of life. You are the globe experiencing itself through you. Show it a nice time. Give it to yourself to joy earthly pleasures. Get up early and watch a ray of sunshine, dive in the ocean, devour fresh juices and salads, put on your favorite music, throw a get-together party, attempt a new recipe, relax in the garden with a great novel, have a cup of coffee, and do the matters that make you feel fully alive.
3. Make empowered choices. You don’t have control over everything in the life cycle but you do have control over your alternatives. Make possibilities that are kind and loving to you. Feel nice about your choices. Make them with wholeheartedness -right energy, permission, and joy. Use permissive verbs – I can do this; I select this.
4. Live in gratitude. Gratitude is illusory simple yet eminently powerful. It makes what you have today enough, while also attracting more nice things to your planet. Say thank you many times a day. Thank you for the bright blue sky, fresh air, nourishing meal, rainwater, loved ones, warm clothing, and life itself.
5. Own your gifts. You are the only you in the heritage of humankind. There will never again be anyone else like you – with your magical and unique blend of talents, quirks, passions, energy, and ideas.
When you think of how many sliding doors events and moments in history had to occur for you to be here today, you may understand for a moment how incredibly worthy and precious you are. Own your presents. Shine your light. Share your true authentic self with the globe.
6. Listen to your heart. Become more centered in your heart and soul and less centered in your circling thinking pattern. When you can hear to your own soul instead of the noise of the world, you’ve mastered your life chain. Your inner guide will always tell you what to do, where to go, what to talk about, and to whom. Your soul identifies exactly what is required for your highest happiness, good, and growth.
Following your bliss is a wise action plan for your life hierarchy because when you do, you open the window to inspiration, ideas, and energy.
7. be creative and curious. Make time for dancing, soul journaling, creating, art, adventuring, and solo dates to get to understand yourself better. Mix up your routine, try creative activities, walk the untracked path, and open your gateway to new persons. When you are in motion, you become more lively and present, as you can no longer dependent on your default autopilot half-asleep mode. Have endless curiosity towards positive expectations and life.
8. Take care of yourself. You are a worthy, divine spiritual being. Treat yourself accordingly. The more you take care of and love yourself, the more you can take care of and assist others. Nourish yourself with nutritious meals, movement, water, sleep, and meditation. Fill your cup until it overflows onto others.
7. Commit to self-love. Your relationship with your self is the most essential one of your life. How you treat yourself will have a profound influence on your relationship with others, as well as your level of happiness and success.
Treat yourself like you would a best buddy or loved one. Put your hand on your heart regularly and tell yourself you are purely accepted and loved. Remember you are always enough.
8. Be mindful and present. The only time frame you can truly experience Disney Island is now. Leave behind those daydreams, circling thoughts, and problems alone for a few times and check out what chances and joys are surrounding you in the present moment.
Give each assignment your full attention, love, and energy. Link with your senses throughout the daytime as a doorway into the present. Give yourself wholeheartedly to each moment. Hold nothing back.